24/7 Rooters provides solutions for sewer line issues in Morris, Middlesex, Bergen, and the Greater Northern New Jersey area. The main sewer line connects your home with the city’s sewer main, and as the homeowner, you’re responsible for any repairs to this line. You probably don’t think about this line much unless there’s a problem. At 24/7 Rooters, we’re here to help resolve any sewer line issues quickly and efficiently.
Clogs in the main sewer line are a much bigger issue than a single clogged drain, requiring a licensed plumber to dig down to the main line to access the problem. For the health and safety of you and your family, call 24/7 Rooters immediately to resolve any issues with your main sewer line.
Sewer line issues are not always easily detected, but here are a few warning signs that might indicate a problem with your main sewer line:
- Multiple clogged drains. If clogged drains are happening in multiple rooms in your home, you may have a sewer line issue.
- Toilets. If you have problems flushing more than one toilet, then the problem is most likely in the main line.
- Odors. If you start to smell rotten eggs, then you may have a leak in your main sewer line.
- Areas of especially thick, green grass. Sewage acts as a fertilizer, and patches of grass growing more rapidly than others may indicate a break in your sewer line.
- Water backup. If you notice water backing up into your tub or sink when you flush the toilet, then you may have a clog in your main sewer line. The water needs to go somewhere, and it’s being diverted to the next most convenient outlet due to a clog blocking its usual way out.
Plumbing issues consist of problems with fresh water coming into your home, such as a leaky faucet. Drain problems involve waste water moving out of your home. At 24/7 Rooters, we have over 25 years of experience fixing drain issues caused by main sewer lines. We have the appropriate licenses, equipment, and staff to take care of a problem of this nature quickly and efficiently.
We offer the following services for main sewer line repair:
- Video inspection of main sewer line to detect cracks or breaks
- Sewer line repair or replacement
- New sewer line installation
We offer affordable service without sacrificing quality. Contact us at 24/7 Rooters today for a quote for the repair or replacement of your sewer line, and let us exceed your expectations!